What is the ZeroGravity Challenge?
Discover your adaptive brain and experience neuroplasticity – while living your everyday life
A daily opportunity to activate your brain with fresh input – new energy
It is an easy way to engage in the “normal” things of daily life in a unique way creating a little less “gravity” in your life – with just a few minutes of your day.
By taking the challenge, daily
- doing something you don’t normally, taking new action and/or
- by giving fresh attention to the mundane activities of daily life
Learning to listen to yourself (and act) in a whole new way
- Gives your brain fresh input activating it’s inherent neuro-plastic nature
- To expand your senses and power of attention beyond how you normally use them
- Improves personal resilience and aliveness
- Appropriate for all ages
How long will I need?
- Challenges can take anywhere from 30 seconds to a few minutes
- Any time of the day that suits your life
- In the normal course of your day at home, work, school, in your neighborhood, outside in nature, literally anywhere that’s appropriate…
Notes: There is no “right way” to respond to the challenge – only the appropriate way for you at that moment.
It is important to only do any challenge at a level that is within you – so as to give your mind and body the ability to respond and adapt together.
The challenge is not a test of physical capability or a way to force yourself to do something but of bringing mind and body into (coherent) action